If I know one thing for sure at the moment, it’s how turbulent a journey parenthood can be. As a mother-to-be, I go through a huge range of emotions every day, from self-doubt to wonderment as I feel my baby move inside me, from feelings of anxiety to giddying highs at the excitement of what’s to come.
I know all too well that parenthood isn’t just a journey that starts with pregnancy. For many people, the journey to conceive is a long and arduous one, full of much hope and despair.
Coaching can help with both these areas – dealing with being a parent and coping on the journey to becoming a parent. Working side by side, I will work with you to identify what you want to achieve and then support you to reach your goals.
I know that parenthood is such an emotive subject and I create a safe and supportive space for you to express your feelings and take the best course of action for you.
Areas you may explore with me include:
- Growing in confidence about your ability as a parent
- Life events, be it a birth, new partnership, world news, death
- Finding hope on your journey to parenthood if you’re finding it hard to conceive
- Coping with the anxiety that parenthood can bring
- Embedding new behaviours around relating to your child
- Working through parenting style clashes
- Improving your relationship with your child
- Shedding the unhelpful guilt that many people feel for being a working parent
- Issues at schools, such as bullying, homework, teachers
- Peer pressure and worries about friends
Want to get started on your coaching journey? I offer a free, no obligation 30 minute coaching discovery session to help you explore what you might get from working with me. If you’d like to give this a go, please get in touch using the form below.
I look forward to hearing from you!