If you’ve clicked to look at this page, I assume that you have struggled at some point in your life with people pleasing.
Join the club!
You may be hyper sensitive and aware of what other people think about you (or what you imagine they think of you) and adapt your behaviour so that they like you, they accept you, they confirm that you’re ok. You’re chasing approval continuously.
Or you may have a voice in your head which dictates what you should do, even if it’s not really what you want to do. You should go to that party, you should apply for that job, you should offer to do X or Y for that person. You’re not living your life as, if you were honest with yourself, you’d like to live it.
Or you may be distracted at work and in your personal life because you worry what other people are thinking about you. Do they like your idea? What do they think about what you’ve just said? You’re unable to trust your instinct and are second guessing yourself all the time.
Does any of this resonate with you?
If so, get in touch with me to start changing your behaviour. Let’s stop the people pleasing so you can start to live life on your terms.
And what could this lead to?
- Learning to trust your instincts again and going after what you really want from life
- Living in the moment instead of constantly worrying about what other people think of you
- Letting go of the ‘shoulds‘ that have ruled your life for so long
- Expressing yourself and showing the real you to those around you
- Letting go of who you think you’re supposed to be to embrace who you truly are
Ready to let go of people pleasing? Then get in touch with me using the form below.
I offer a free 30 minute coaching discovery session so you can explore what you could get from working with me. It’s not a sales pitch but a space for us to see what could be possible with coaching and for you to decide if you’d like to work with me.