Relationships – probably the trickiest and most rewarding thing we will ever have in life! Friendships, marriage, relating to children, co-workers…everyone we meet will touch us and be touched by us and they can range from the most awesome of connections to the trickiest of stumbling blocks.
And probably the most important thing in how you relate to others is how you view yourself, dear friend! Oh boy, don’t I know this from personal experience! Up until a few years ago, I struggled to show the real me to people. Instead I wore a mask of how I felt I was expected to be. For fear of not being accepted or loved, I held back from showing my true self and my relationships suffered as a result.
It was through relationship coaching that I:
- Learnt to embrace myself and in turn allowed others to see the real me
- Reached out to those I had hurt or who had hurt me and mended some bridges
- Practiced expressing myself in a safe space with my coach which filtered into my everyday interactions with people
- Discovered what I really wanted from relationships and let go of both who I though I was supposed to be (the out-going, many friends person) and embraced what I truly desire from friendships (deep, beautiful, close connections)
I believe that many relationship issues stem from communication problems – being understood and appreciated, valuing each others individual goals, expressing shared goals – or not feeling comfortable being seen as you really are.
Our relationship coaching sessions can help you to take steps forward in these areas, taking simple action that work towards your goals.
Whether relationships with friends, family or your partner, through working with me, you can:
- Reinstate love and harmony in your relationships
- Cease repeated patterns of arguments or misunderstanding
- Learn how to better manage your emotions
- Become resilient to negative emotions in your relationships
- Feed your relationship with positive energy and love
- Reinstate love, trust, respect, intimacy, passion, friendship and communication
Ready to work on your relationships with yourself and others? Then get in touch using the form below. I offer a free 30 minute coaching discovery session so you can explore what you could get from working with me. Go on, you know you want to!