So you’re looking to start your own business – welcome to one of the most fulfilling and unchartered journeys of your life!
As a coach, I’ve worked with a number of individuals who are looking to create their own businesses and can support you to be a thriving and successful entrepreneur.
This type of coaching can take place at any stage of your businesses life cycle – from when you have the initial desire to work for yourself to the point where you’re looking to sell your successful business or expand your service offering.
Having someone stand by your side to ask the all important questions, and hold you accountable to actions, can sometimes make the difference between a thriving business and one that is stalling in its first steps. Starting and running a business can be a lonely journey, and so having someone by your side to support you has been important for many people I’ve worked with in this area, bringing the right level of support, challenge and encouragement that you need.
Some questions for discussion as part of our coaching are:
- What business do you want to create?
- Who is your ideal client?
- How do you intend for people to learn about you and your offering?
- How do you generate resources to support you and your vision?
- What are the practical steps you’ll need to consider to make your dream a reality?
- How can you keep motivated when you’re working alone?
- What are your tangible goals and what do you need to stay accountable?
- What is the right way for you to develop your business?
My style of coaching is one that focuses on authenticity, ensuring you are being true to yourself in a world that often pushes for conformity. I’ll support you to explore authenticity at each step of the way by asking questions such as:
- What do you really want?
- What’s most important to you?
- What are the underlying limiting self-beliefs you have about your business?
- When are you going to celebrate your success and how?
- What kind of legacy do you plan to leave?
- What kind of impact do you want to make on the world?
If you think that you could benefit from some coaching support as you work on your own business, get in touch! I offer a free, no obligation 30 minute coaching discovery session to explore what you might get from working with me. If you’d like to give this a go, please get in touch using the form below.
I look forward to hearing from you!