If there’s one area of growth in life that I would define as the greatest and most challenging for each of us, it’s that of increasing our self-esteem, self-love and learning to accept ourselves exactly as we are.
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
Coaching can be a great tool to discover your own worth and allow you to be able to say without a shadow of a doubt that you love yourself just the way you are.
To know that you may not be perfect, but that your worthiness or ability to loved yourself is not based on being perfect.
You are worthy just as you are.
You are loveable just as you are.
In working with me, we will focus on where you want to be in the future and what you need to do to get there. This might be a range of things, such as:
- How you might show more of yourself to other people (not just the parts of yourself you think of as ‘acceptable’)
- Identifying boundaries you need to have a healthy, balanced life
- Self-care practices, such as healthy eating, journalling or affirmations you want to say to yourself each day (“I am worthy and deserving of love”)
- Challenging and changing the negative self-talk about your worthiness
- Steps to accept yourself exactly as you are – your body, your thoughts, your feelings
As we work together, we’ll follow a two-fold approach to increasing your self-love, self-esteem and self-acceptance:
- Identifying and taking small, realistic and incremental steps day-to-day (whether that’s starting in self-care practices or showing your true self to a trusted friend or family member). You’ll get accountability with me and we’ll work towards building a life you feel excited about!
- Diving deep into the ‘why’ and ‘what’. Why do you find it hard to accept yourself? What stops you from loving who you truly are? We’ll uncover why you struggle to love and accept yourself so you can start to find true self-acceptance and increase your self-esteem.
My greatest satisfaction as a coach is when I see people step into their own worthiness – they stop sabotaging themselves with negative talk, they make their own choices with confidence and they stop hustling for the approval of other people.
I hope that I can support you on your journey to greater self-esteem, self-love and acceptance.
Want to know your own worthiness and develop a greater sense of self-love and acceptance? Then get in touch with me using the form below.
I offer free 30 minute conversations so you can explore what you could get from working with me.