So here is the important stuff…what you’ll need to sign up to if you choose to work with me:
- Coaching is a partnership with my coach that exists to encourage and facilitate the creation, development and progression of my personal and/or professional goals.
- Coaching can be a comprehensive and challenging process that may involve all aspects of my life.
- Coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, health services or any specialist consultancy.
- I take responsibility for following up and performing any tasks discussed and committed to in the coaching sessions.
- Each coaching session will last for approximately 60 minutes.
- The date and time for the next coaching session will be scheduled at the end of each coaching session unless otherwise agreed upon.
- It is my responsibility to attend the coaching session as per the agreed time.
- Coaching sessions are charged at a rate of £45 per session or 5 sessions for £200.
- The fee includes the coaching session plus emails contact in between.
- I must pay for each coaching session in advance.
- If I cease to continue with the coaching once it has commenced, I will not receive a refund for any used or pre-arranged coaching sessions.
Cancellation and Changes
- I must give at least 24 hours notice if I need to postpone or rearrange my coaching session.
- If I postpone a life coaching session without at least 24 hours notice, I will be charged for that missed coaching session.
- My coach is bound by a code of confidentiality that requires confidential safekeeping of all my disclosures.
- My coach will take every precaution to keep my information private.
- My information will not be disclosed except under legal obligation.
- All my records will be safely destroyed three years after my consultancy has ended.
- I will make my coach aware if I feel that I’m not getting what I need from the coaching so that the coaching can be adjusted to suit.