So you’ve felt the call to coaching, something bigger than yourself whispering ‘this could be great’ and are wondering what I can bring to you… let’s explore what your journey with me could be like!
I’ve had several different coaches over my life and base my practices on the things I have loved from each of them:
- I’m interested in you! I’ll listen intently, reflecting back what you’re saying (and not saying) to give you greater insight
- I’m ok with silence, which leads so often to aha moments of self-discovery
- I’m loving, caring, and create a safe space for you to reveal and nurture your fledgling thoughts, dreams and aspirations into being
- I’m hyper-intuitive and will call it out if I think you’re holding back or doing yourself a disservice
- I’m all about diving deep and doing the inner work to transform your life
- I’m always reading, learning and discovering and will bring that which I know into our sessions (positive psychology, change theory, interpersonal dynamics…) if I think that will be of use to you
- I’ve got the memory of an elephant and will hold you to account for that which you’ve committed to do
I create a loving, supportive, accountable space to explore what you want more or less of in life and will cheer you on to get there! My role as coach is to tune you in to the one person with the wisdom to guide you to what truly matters – you.
I hold the following to be true with my coaching work
You deserve to live a phenomenal life.
You have an individual presence that no-one else has – you are unique.
You are not broken. Sure, we can all use some fine tuning and support in our lives, but you are already a complete, beautiful and magnificent individual and our work is to amplify that which you love about yourself.
You have the power to live a full and beautiful life chasing your biggest dreams and desires.
Ready to start on your coaching journey? Ready to invest in yourself and your future?
Let’s get going!